This afternoon we had some unexpected visitors stop by. My aunt and uncle had decided to pop in to have a little chat and to invite us to a brunch next Sunday for my uncle's 50th.
While we were happily chatting away Gabe was gallivanting around the house with his snack box, happily snacking away. After our visitors left I started tidying up and started looking for the snack box. We looked in every nook and cranny for that damn box, to no avail. We gave up the search and decided it would turn up eventually, I mean how far could it have gone...
After putting our search behind us we went outside to get the washing off the line and there on the grass lay the missing blue and yellow box. Seems our little munchkin decided to feed his snacks, along with the box to the dog!
I guess Christmas came early for Trinity :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment