Sunday, May 9, 2010

1st Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

That is how I was greeted nice and early this morning by both my gorgeous boys!!I was presented with a beautiful little gift bag that contained a 'me to you' mini snow globe and a very sweet homemade card. Then I was nicely surprised with a full English breakfast. Made 100% by my wonderful husband. He did such a great job.

We then spent the rest of the day just chilling. Went to the shop to buy a few things for dinner, we played with Gabe, we all had a lovely afternoon nap and then a nice hot bath in the afternoon. It really was a wonderful day, I couldn't be luckier. But before the day was up hubby made dinner. Two lovely meals in one day, must be a record :-)

Today I really felt loved and cherished by my little family. They make me feel like that everyday but today they went the extra mile indeed. To say I am lucky would be an understatement!

No comments: