Thursday, February 5, 2009

13 weeks and 2 days

Today we are 13 weeks and 2 days into the pregnancy and Baby Bear is growing big and strong. The nausea is letting up and my energy is starting to come back. It has been a long few weeks working up until this point but all of them worth it. Since we found out I was pregnant the weeks have seemed like months, I am not sure how I am going to stay patient through the next 6 months until our little bundle makes his/her arrival.

Some days I don't even feel pregnant. I have a little bump but I cant wait for it to get bigger and for baby to start moving. However, we have bought the first piece of furniture for the nursery, a beautiful rocking chair for all those late night feeds. I love to sit in the chair and just dream about what our little family will be like once the baby arrives, it also helps to remind me that I am actually pregnant.

We have thought of some themes for the nursery and I think we have narrowed it down, now we just need to find out the sex of the baby. Hopefully at the next scan the Dr will be able to tell us, but if he cant then we will just have to wait another month. We are also mulling over some names and think we have narrowed it down on the girls side but as for boys names we are still very much undecided. I know we still have a lot of time but it is nice to be prepared, it really helps to build the excitement.

Well it is getting late and baby and I are tired so we are just gonna chill a little with dad until it is time for bed.

No comments: