Yesterday we went for another scan and all I can say is that it was amazing. I cant believe that I actually have a real little person inside of me. The baby is doing well and all is on track. Doc seemed very happy with the progress and said that the baby was looking beautiful.
We were hoping to get a glimpse of the gender of the baby but the legs were tightly crossed and he/she was not budging. I actually think baby was sleeping because there wasn't much movement at all, not like the last scan. Must have been taking an afternoon nap :-) The doc says that baby bear is weighing approximately 127 grams, so it is no wonder my belly is expanding so quickly!
Mom came with us to the appointment. She wanted to see what baby looked like on the scan and to hear the heartbeat. She didn't say much but I think she was happy to be there.
Here are a few pictures from the scan. The first is a 3D picture of the baby's back. The second 2 are pictures of the baby curled up sleeping and the last one is baby's heartbeat.




At this stage of the pregnancy most of the normal pregnancy symptoms have let up which is really great. I have been getting some headaches but that is just from the hormones so all is well.
All I want to do now is buy baby stuff but I have to restrain myself. We have already bought the pram so that is one thing off the list. It is quite a nice one as well and I am sure baby bear will be happy with the mode of transport we purchased. Actually mom bought it for us so the baby has granny to thank :-)
Not much else to report at this stage, just waiting patiently for baby to start making movements that I can feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment