Friday, March 20, 2009

Shopping for baby!

Since we found out on Tuesday that our little Bear is a boy I decided to go to Woolworths to see if they had anything left in their sale. Mom decided to take the day off and come with me. We went to Eastgate and we managed to buy a couple of blue outfits for our little one. I bought a few outfits in a bigger size as I know a lot of people will buy newborn and 0-3 months for the baby shower. Just can't wait to put them on our little guy!

After our little shopping spree at Eastgate we went through to Fourways, to Kids Emporium, to look at the linen I saw on their site. All I can say is WOW, that place has some really amazing things. Only problem is that some of it is a little pricey but well worth it as the quality is amazing.
I ordered the linen for baby. It is just so cute. It has monkeys on and I absolutely love it. I should receive it in about 4 weeks. Just can't wait. Things are slowly coming together.

Once we had done the linen order, mom and I decided to have some lunch at Papachino's. What an awesome place. Their food is delicious and they have one of the best playgrounds for kids I have seen. Kids can also make their own pizza there which I thought was really great. Would definitely go back and would definitely recommend it. After lunch we were all full and tired from our day out so we headed home. But all in all it was a very eventful day.

No comments: