Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pampers mommies get together.

I joined the Pampers forum shortly after finding out I was pregnant. Shortly after joining, a group for the August Mommies was formed. After getting to know one another on the forum we decided it would be great to get together for coffee and really get to know one another on a more personal level. So now once a month we have a meet for coffee or lunch etc. Today was our second meet and it was great. We decided to have breakfast at Tony's Spaghetti. It is a really nice place and their menu had quite a few delicious items on it. These get togethers are really great as it gives each of us an opportunity to speak to people that are experiencing the same things, as we are all due at pretty much the same time. The ladies I have met are really great and I think we will all become good friends. I can't wait for the next time we all get together but I think the next one may be scheduled for when I am away in Cape Town. I guess we will just have to see.

No comments: