Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blood Tests!

Just come back from having my blood drawn for all the necessary blood tests. Wow what an eye opener. I thought they were going to bleed me dry :-) They took about 7 viles of blood and I am sure they are testing for just about every complication known to man, but at least they are being thorough. Now I wait 2 weeks to find out the results. I am not too concerned as I am certain all will be ok but it is always nice to have it confirmed in black and white.

While I was out I decided to do some shopping for maternity wear but I had no luck. Seems not many places cater for pregnant ladies and if they do they want to charge and arm and leg for the outfits! Oh well I will just keep on searching.

No comments: