Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Fainting!!!
Today I had a family friend over for her usual monthly waxing session. After doing her wax I was seeing her out and we were standing outside chatting when I felt a little light headed. So we went inside and I sat down for a few minutes. After about 5 minutes I felt much better and so I went outside to see her off. As she was leaving I started to see spots and started walking towards the house. Well lets just say I didn't get there. I woke up on the lawn with my friend trying to help me up. Yip I had just fainted! She said she was backing out the driveway and watching me when she saw me walk straight past the front door and she couldn't understand where I was going when I suddenly collapsed. Luckily I hadn't closed the gate so she rushed out of her car and came to help. She called my Mom and T and they all rushed home from work. I went to the doc and it was just due to low blood pressure. Lets hope it doesn't happen again as everyone was very worried and I ended up with a terrible headache as I hit my head hard on the floor. That is one thing I do remember!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment