I took Gabriel to the clinic for his 6 week vaccines. I was so worried about how he would react, it felt like I was taking a lamb to the slaughter. He lay asleep in my arms for most of the wait, unawares of the pain that awaited him. My poor little guy had to endure 3 injections and 2 doses of oral vaccines. Needless to say there was some screaming involved but by the time we reached the car he was fast asleep again.
He was also weighed and measured. Gabe now weighs 4.6kg and is 53cm tall. I can't believe how well he is growing.
I also received my sling today. I ordered an Ubbabubba sling and it is awesome.I bought one with angel wings on it so that it would match with Gabe's name. One of the best baby purchases to date. Gabe fits so snugly in it and my back doesn't feel as if it is taking strain at all. I can see that I will get a lot of use out of it.
Gabe looking snug in his sling
No comments:
Post a Comment