Today I took mom out shopping but there was a condition to our trip. She had to agree to being pushed around in a wheelchair. I know she won't be able to walk for very long and that by the end she would be completely exhausted so if she wanted to come with then she was going to have to let me hire the wheelchair from the centre and be pushed around. After lots of coaxing mom finally agreed to my terms and conditions.
Well needless to say we looked like a bad joke. A heavily pregnant woman pushing an invalid. We got many stares and a few comments along the way but it was all good fun.
We did quite a bit of shopping but it was very productive, I think we managed to get everything we needed. By lunch time though we were both starving and a little pooped so we took a break and had some delicious food at Mugg and Bean. Mom is in love with their Frozen Mocha Coffee so we go there as often as we can so that she can have that. Not that I mind as I really like Mugg and Bean.
After lunch we headed on home. I was exhausted but mom, as you can imagine, still had plenty of energy left :-) It was a nice mother and daughter day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment