Sunday, June 28, 2009

Illana's Engagement

What a busy weekend it has been. We have been moving non stop and today is no different. The pamper's moms were having a breakfast get together this morning but I was unable to make it as I had prior arrangements for the day. Was a little sad but I will see them all at the end of July so that will be nice.

This afternoon we went to Illana and Neale's house to celebrate their engagement. I am just so happy that the weather played along and that is wasn't overcast and cold, as they had organised to have it outside. It was a lovely day. They had their family and friends there and it was great to just sit and relax in the sun. We had chicken a'la king and lasagne for lunch followed by peppermint crisp tart. The food was delicious but these days I get so full just eating a small portion. My poor stomach is at least half its original size at the moment. We had a really nice time and it was great to see Illana again. We haven't seen each other since January, so it has been way too long.

It was Lee and Nikki's anniversay today and I completely forgot. They have been married 6 years already. I can't believe how the time is just flying by. When I finally remembered I had a chat with them via Skype and they were just going out for a nice romantic meal. I am sure they will have a great time.
Wishing you many more years of happiness Lee and Nikki!!

No comments: