Monday, June 15, 2009

What a week!!

This past week has been hectic. With mom off her feet I have been running around like a headless chicken. I have been preparing her meals for her as well as taking care of the dogs (normally she does that) and still doing all my own housework etc. I go to her flat often to see if she needs a drink or a snack etc so all the up and down between the two places is getting a bit tiring. Would just be easier if she were up at the main house with me.

Anyhoo, it is Terence's birthday in 2 days and his gift arrived today. I was stressing that it would not make it here on time. I ordered him the Wii Guitar Hero World Tour bundle set with the guitar and drums etc. He is gonna love it. He doesn't know yet what I got him and thinks I haven't even bought him a gift...hehehe!!! Can't wait to give it to him.

No comments: