Oh how I love my gynae appointments. Today was our 28 week visit. I couldn't wait to see how much my little guy had grown. I can already feel that I am getting bigger and that he is getting a little heavier so I was excited to see just how heavy he really was. The doc was running very late which was not ideal as we had an ante-natal class to attend. Anyway our little guy is doing so so well. He weighs 1.4kg!!!! Getting nice and round now. He wasn't in a playful mood so we didn't get great pics but at least we got to see that he was ok. We got to see his little fingers and his ribs. Just too too cute.
After the appointment we had to rush to get to the ante-natal class. We were 30 mins late but unfortunately that was due to the doc running and hour and a half behind. He normally isn't so behind but today must have been an exception. Tonight the dads joined us for class and the talk was about birth and what they could expect. We also learnt about the different positions baby might be in at the time of birth and what would happen in each situation etc. It was really very informative and both Terence and I really enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment