Last night was a terrible night for me. I am having such difficulty in sleeping. I just can't get comfortable and I can only see it getting worse. I hope I find a solution soon otherwise I am gonna be a walking zombie.
Today we had a guy come to the house to give us a quote on renovating the bathrooms. We have two bathrooms that we want to do a full make-over on before baby arrives but not sure if our budget will cover it. He seemed to know what he was talking about and he gave us an indication of cost but I will wait for the final quote before deciding.
We just got back from the cinema. Decided to go and watch a movie at Eastgate. We watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I quite enjoyed the movie but after half way I really wanted it to end, my back just couldn't take it anymore!! I don't think I will be doing movies again anytime soon. It is just too uncomfortable to sit for so long in one spot.
After the movie we were suppose to grab a bite to eat but neither Terence nor I was hungry so we decided to just go home instead and relax.
Time for bed, got a day of shopping tomorrow so I need to try and get some rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment