Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Getting the house sorted

Today I had the carpet cleaners in to try and clean up the mess that Mikaila and her gang made. I had them clean the carpets as well as the couch. It took them 3 hours to do it all as I have so many cushions on the couch, but now the house looks SO much better. Feeling more like a home. Just a few more things that I need to clean then everything will be back to normal.

Tonight I went to antenatal class again. I missed two because of the holiday in Cape Town so tonight was the fourth class and all the granny's were also invited to come along. We discussed the layette for baby as well as a granny's role in the baby's life. Was a really nice informative session. Got a few nice tips on setting up the changing station so that will definitely come in handy.

No comments: