Friday, May 29, 2009

Mini Visitors :-)

I got up bright and early this morning as I was expecting Sera and her twin munchkins for a visit. I haven't seen her in quite a while so it will be great to catch up.
They were due to arrive at around 10am so I got up a bit early so that I could tidy up a little before their arrival. To my surprise at about 8am I hear a hooter outside our house. I look out and see that my cousin has popped by. What a nice surprise!! Only problem is I am still in my PJ's (blush)!

Jo was in the neighborhood and decided to stop in for a quick chat. We sat and chatted for a while and whilst we chatted Demitri (Jo's son) played and got up to his usual mischief , but nothing we can't handle :-) At about 9:30am she left and I quickly got dressed just in time for Sera and her little ones to arrive.

Man how the twins have grown. They are getting so big and in a few days they will already be a year old. How the time just flies by! Sera and I caught up on all our gossip and she was kind enough to bring some yummy snacks with her to go with our coffee. So after a few hours of chatting and stuffing ourselves it was time for her to leave as the twins needed their nap.

It was really great having so many visitors today. It can get pretty quiet around the house during the day so having some friendly faces around is always nice.

No comments: