Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shopping!!

We needed some curtains for baby's room so we decided to go and do some shopping today. I had a picture in my head of the type of curtains I wanted but needless to say we couldn't find what I had in mind. We did however find a nice set of curtains in Mr Price Home that I am sure will look perfect once the room is done. They are blue, but they fade from a dark blue to a light blue (going across the curtain) which looks really nice.

Whilst we were out shopping I decided I might as well try and get some more maternity wear as the clothes I have are starting to get a little too small, especially the tops. Never in my life have I found it so hard to find some decent clothes. I don't want to spend a lot on clothes as I won't be wearing them for all that long but it seems you either have to fork out a fortune or go naked!! I did however manage to find 2 tops at Mr Price that I liked so I bought those and they will have to do until I can find something else.

No comments: