I was so so so tired when I woke up this morning. I barely slept a wink last night as I kept tossing and turning. I just couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in. Then when I woke up baby was right up in my ribs causing such pain and discomfort. This must be the worst it has been to date. The pain in the ribs just seems to get worse with each passing week. I really hope I can hang in there for the last 6 weeks. It has already been 8 weeks of constant pain that another 6 weeks just feels like a lifetime away.
Today was such a busy day. I had a friend come round for her monthly wax, I did washing, then it was off to Builder's Warehouse to get a new pool cleaner as the other one is not working. While I was out I popped into Checkers to get a few bits and then I went and had mom's gas bottle refilled so that she can use her heater. Then back home to cook and tidy up and to install the new pool cleaner. By the end of the evening I was pooped. Just hope I get some decent sleep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment