Sunday, July 5, 2009

Finding Space!

I am so so so tired. Terence had to work last night and only came to bed at around 2:30am, then he was up again at about 5am to continue working. HE also worked late on Friday night but luckily not as bad as last night. So with him being up I couldn't sleep very well. Luckily it is Sunday so I don't have to be anywhere.

I spent the day sorting out the baby's room and finding a home for all the gifts we got at the baby shower yesterday. It took me quite some time but looks like I have managed to sort everything out and get some kind of order going. We have so many outfits, I just hope our little monkey gets to wear them all :-)

Tonight I was in no mood to cook and luckily Terence's folks had given us some potjie to take home with us last night so all I had to do was make a bit more rice and heat the food and we were good to go. Thank goodness for in-laws!

No comments: