Today was a nice quiet day which gave me time to finish off all the preparation needed for the baby shower tomorrow. I finished painting the decor, I printed the list for the 'bib guessing' game and I printed out the thank you cards for the chocolates then put some ribbon on them. Looks like we are all set. Just need to get the wine tomorrow and then we are sorted. Feels so nice to be organised.
I almost forgot, how silly of me! This morning I had breakfast with a good friend Sera. She won't be able to make it to the baby shower tomorrow so she asked if we could meet for breakfast. We went to Cafe Chardonnay down in Meyersdal. We had a lovely chat and she gave me a gift for baby. Inside was a beautiful outfit, a blanket and a basket filled with toiletries. I felt really spoilt. After a hearty breakfast it was time to head back home as Sera needed to get back to her gorgeous twins.
No comments:
Post a Comment