Today was a good day for me. Despite not getting much sleep last night I felt really good this morning, both emotionally and physically. It dawned on me today that over the last 7 months or so I have actually met and become friends with a host of wonderful ladies all of whom I would never have met had I not been pregnant. It has been so nice to be able to talk to ladies who are in the same boat and are having the same emotions and physical complaints. Suddenly you don't feel so alone.
I am also so grateful to have such a wonderful husband. He has been a huge help during this pregnancy and has really gone out of his way to make sure I have everything I need. He has done the trips to McDonalds when I wanted ice-cream, he did a run around to find me chocolate cake one night when the craving struck. He has helped with the up keep of the house without once complaining and has even given me the occasional massage when I asked. Poor guy even cut my toenails on Sunday because I just can't reach them anymore :-) Even when my emotions were running high and I was yelling at him for no good reason or when I sat crying, again for no good reason, he was by my side consoling me. He even told me tonight that he is so lucky to have me as his wife and that he has no complaints about me. I don't know why or how but despite me not always being my best he still loves me just as much, perhaps even more than when we first met.
Soon we will have our son in our arms and we will be a little family.
Life can only get better from here on out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment