Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Antenatal Classes.

Today I started my antenatal classes. There are 10 classes all together and dad goes to 3 of them and granny gets to attend 1 of them. Tonight's class was mainly an introductory class. We just told everyone a little bit about ourselves, why we wanted to do the classes and any concerns we might have regarding pregnancy etc. We talked a bit about baby's development and how they have developed up until now and what to expect in the following weeks til birth. We did some exercise which was quite fun. All in all I had a good time and can't wait to attend the next class. It was also nice meeting other expectant moms that are experiencing the same things you are.
The only disappointing part is that I am gonna miss the next 2 classes as we will be away in Cape Town but Sister Ros says I can catch them up with another group which is good to hear as one of the classes deals with natural birth.

No comments: