Friday, April 17, 2009

Aquarium.

Hmmm, woke up this morning to the sound of the ocean outside and it was wonderful.

Once we were all up and we had had breakfast we decided to go to the Aquarium. That place is amazing. They have some of the most unique fishes I have seen. They have also opened up a new section that is dedicated to frogs. It is a really awesome set up and very educational. Luckily there weren't too many school kids there so we managed to see most things in peace.

Mom and I at the aquarium


Terence having a good laugh


After our visit to the aquarium we were quite hungry so we made our way to the Spur at the V&A Waterfront. We sat outside on the deck that looks over the harbour and it was so serene. Once we had finished lunch we did a bit of shopping and then made our way back to the apartment.By this time I was bushed. Can't seem to walk as far and for as long anymore without getting extremely tired.

View of the V & A Waterfront from the spur

All in all we had a great day but boy am I tired. So off to bed for me.

No comments: