Wednesday, April 15, 2009

House Sitters.

Tomorrow morning we leave for our long awaited holiday in Cape Town and we are all very excited about getting away for a while. However along with our excitement came some frustration. I popped out to dischem this afternoon to get my prescription and a few other bits for holiday. When I came home about 40 min later I couldn't get in to the property. The gate wouldn't open. I thought it was the battery in my remote so I hooted for Terence to come out and open for me but his remote didn't work either. So we just put the gate on manual and I guess we will have to sort it out when we get back as we won't be able to get someone to come out today.

Tonight Mikaila came to our house as she is house sitting for us whilst we are away. We have a list of things she needs to keep in mind while we are away, such as what to feed the dogs and how much, what day the garden service comes etc. So we took her through the list and showed her where everything is and how things operate and she seems to be ok with it all. I am hoping she won't have any problems. I have told her though that if she does come across a problem she can just give us a call, so we will see how it all works out when we get back in 2 weeks.

No comments: