Mom has a few clients she deals with in Cape Town and one of them invited her out for lunch. So Terence and I dropped her off this morning at the client and we decided that whilst she was busy there we would go and have a little walk around Cavendish Square.
Well what an amazing shopping centre. It is very up market and reminds me quite a bit of Hyde Park. Very snazzy place in deed!! Terence and I debated watching a movie but since we didn't know how long mom would be we decided to skip it in case we didn't finish in time. So we just shopped around and then caught a bite to eat at the Mugg and Bean.
Mom finished at around 3:30pm so once we got her call we went to pick her up and headed back home. With all these meals we keep eating at lunch time I am sure I have picked up a ton of weight already. Can't really tell for sure as being pregnant disguises it!
No comments:
Post a Comment