I can't believe it. My little angel is 2 weeks old. The time just seems to be flying by. It has by no means been an easy 2 weeks but it has been very worthwhile. We seem to fall in love with our son more and more everyday.
Last week Wednesday I had to take Gabriel to the doctor. He seemed to have a bit of a temperature and I was concerned he might be ill as Terence had just been down with a cold and since he was only 9 days old at the time I was worried it might turn into something more serious if that was indeed the case. The doctor checked him out and it seems it was just a bit of a cold. She prescribed some cough mixture and some saline drops for his nose. Luckily he was much better after about 3 days.
Whilst we were at dischem getting Gabriel's medication I decided to have him weighed at the clinic. He now weighs 3.03kg which is great as he only weighed 2.65kg when we left the hospital. He is obviously getting enough milk and growing well.
Gabriel is currently eating every 2 hours so I am feeling like a cow at the moment, just on call to provide the necessary milk. Not good for sleep but good for a growing little boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment