Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trip to the Chiropractor

They say most c-section baby's spines are not aligned properly like that of a vaginally delivered baby so we decided it would be a good idea to take Gabriel to the chiropractor to make sure he is as straight as an arrow.
I have never been to a chiropractor myself so it was quite an experience for me as well. The lady who worked on Gabe was so gentle with him. She worked on his spine and on his neck and he seemed to love every moment of it. The left side of his neck is apparently a little stiff so I need to make sure he turns more to his left side and not only to the right. His lower back is also a bit stiff but I am taking him back for another session to correct that.
Dr. Jenny says he might be niggly tonight and tomorrow from the treatment so I will see how it goes. At the moment Gabe is asleep, looks like the session wore him out!

No comments: