It's that time of the year again. The great Woolworth's sale. I was so disappointed when I heard when it would be held as I was sure I would not be able to make it seeing as Gabe was due to be born the same week. Well as luck would have it, Gabe was born before due date (due to interventions of course) and thus I could go shopping.
Now it may not seem like a great deal to most but I was so hoping I would be able to get some bits and pieces for Gabe as well as some things for myself. So off I went to Eastgate with my mom and of course with Gabriel. It was awesome to get out of the house and to go shopping. While we were out we stopped at Mugg and Bean for some lunch. Gabriel was so good and slept most of our trip and his timing was impeccable as he woke just after we had finished lunch, so off we went to change and feed him.
I was pretty tired by the time we got home, but we managed to find a few good deals and I bought some lovely outfits for my angel. Now it is time for bed before the next feed.
No comments:
Post a Comment