HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEAGAN!!!
It isn't Keagan's actually birthday today but it was his party. We had such a great day out. It was nice to get out for a bit and breathe in fresh air. I can't say it was Gabe's first outing but it was his first family gathering. Everyone was so excited to see him and it was so special to see everyone's expressions as they met our gorgeous boy.
The party was held at a venue in Walkerville. It was a great place as it had a huge pay area for the kids as well as farm animals for them to see and a booth where they could have fun photo's taken. Keagan seemed to be having a blast and he got really spoiled by all his friends and family.
We definitely ate too much and also basked in the sun for too long, but we had such a great time. I am, however, totally and utterly exhausted and I just hope we get some rest tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment